PDF is a file format developed by Adobe Corporation. PDF files are prevented from changes and retain the exact elements. It’s used to easily transfer documents via the Internet thus gain more popular nowadays.
PDF files can be viewed by using Adobe Acrobat Reader, and created by Adobe Acrobat. We may learn that Adobe Acrobat will cost you thousands of dollars. Is there a way to create PDF files without Adobe Acrobat? The answer is yes. Here I am going to share some good tips to Convert Microsoft Word 2007 to PDF with you.
Converting MS Word 2007 Documents to PDF using a PDF Converter
Converting MS Word 2007 files to PDF is just a matter of choosing your PDF converter. It needs to have a good command of preserving the entire format after conversion. Like hyperlinks, page header and footer, picture, mathematical formula and chart.
Here I will show you steps to convert Microsoft word to PDF using Advanced PDF To Word.
1. Find the program from the official site or downloading site.
2. Download and install it.
3. Run it and Add your documents to the program, you can add many files at the same time.
4. If you want your PDF file prevented from changing, printing etc, you can see a password restriction. Specify your document location or security.
5. Begin convert, a few minutes later, it will show you a massage about your documents has been converted to PDF file.
6. Open your file and enjoy it.
Converting MS Word 2007 Documents to PDF Using Add-in
MS word 2007 lets you convert your documents to PDF. Before you can convert your document to PDF format, you need to download and install the free Save as PDF add-in or plug-in from the Microsoft Web site. Now follow these steps:
1. Download Microsoft Save as PDF or XPS and install it as you install other tools
2. Open the Microsoft Word 2007 document, which you want to convert to PDF
3. Select from main menu “Office button”->”Save As”
4. Select “adobe PDF”. A new dialog box will open.
5. Select PDF in the Save as Type box
6. Click on Publish to convert the Word file to PDF.
Microsoft Save as PDF or XPS provides an easy way to save Word 2007 files to PDF, but if you need to convert large of Word file to PDF at the same time, Advanced Word To PDF would be a smart choice.