PDF Password Remover is a small and easy-to-use tool to decrypt protected Adobe
Acrobat PDF files, which have “owner” password set, preventing the file from editing, changing, printing, selecting text and graphics and copying them into the Clipboard, or adding/changing annotations and form fields.
Also It can remove the user/open password which protects the PDF files from opening if you know the password.
- 100% remove PDF (*.pdf) password instantly
- Support all PDF files created by Adobe Acrobat(including 10.x, which features 128-bit encryption) or other PDF software
- Batch remove PDF passwords and restrictions with just 3 simple
- Why need PDF Password Remover?
Many document owners who have opted to lock their files using PDF security software often losses their password.
Sometimes this happens in companies and businesses where employees have gone and forgot to turnover passwords of important files. An action known as permission password can enable document owners and users to gain access to PDF documents with lost or forgotten password.
- What can PDF Password Remover do?
If you are looking to remove pdf password, use PDF Password Remover, a powerful PDF Password Remover tool which is designed with a GUI based technology that features user-friendly tool enabling document owners to redefine document access conventions of inaccessible PDF files because of lost passwords.
- PDF Password Remover can remove the restrictions on printing, editing, copying in seconds.
- PDF Password Remover also can remove the “user password” which protects the PDF files from opening only if you know the password in advance.
- It decrypts a 500-page encrypted PDF file within 1 minute.
- Support PDF1.0-1.8 format, including 128-bit RC4 and AES-256 bit decryption.
- Dont need any additional software, e.g.: Adobe Reader or Acrobat
- Batch remove: You can import a lot of PDF files for removing password at one time. No need to do one by one.